B.App.Sc.(Physio), M.Physiotherapy (Manipulative ), Level 1&2 Clinical Pilates DMA, Level 1 Sports Physio Certificate
Suzanne is a titled APA musculoskeletal physiotherapist with 20 years experience working with musculoskeletal, sports and post operative conditions, this includes 15 years in her own practice. In this time she has developed specialised knowledge in the treatment of headaches, neck and shoulder injury and temporomandibular joint dysfunction ( TMD / TMJ / Orofacial pain).
She has also acted as a clinical tutor for UniSA at Flinders Medical Centre and currently at the Royal Adelaide Hospital.
Involvement with Teams and Associations
- Australian Physiotherapy Association
- UniSA Clinical Tutor (2001-present)
- Clinical Assessor Australian Physiotherapy Board of Registration
- Tutor UniSA Student Clinic: Nigerian Olympic Team 2000
- Team Physio: West Adelaide Football Club Under 18’s 2011
- APA Branch Council 1996-1999