B.App.Sc. (Physio), APA Acupuncture training program, Level 3 Sports Physio Course
Michael was the Adelaide 36ers physiotherapist for 21 years before his retirement from the team in 2008. He has also worked with National League Soccer and national basketball and volleyball teams. His particular interests are shoulders, jumping injuries, swimming injuries, exercise therapy and acupuncture.
He is a life member of the Adelaide 36ERS and Burnside Swimming Club.
Involvement with Teams and Associations
- SA Sports Medicine Association – Member
- Australian Physiotherapy Association – Member
- Sports Physiotherapy Australia – Member
- Adelaide 36ERS – Life Member
- Burnside Swimming Club – Life Member
- Adelaide 36ERS – Team Physio (1986-2008)
- Boomers, National Men’s Basketball Team – Physiotherapist
- Adelaide Sharks, National Soccer League – Physiotherapist
- Australian Volleyball Team (Adelaide fixtures) – Physiotherapist
Greatest Sporting Moment:
- Back to Back 36ERS Championships 1998-1999